Re: [xsl] special characters in xml text paramter

Subject: Re: [xsl] special characters in xml text paramter
From: Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:35:26 +0100
What exactly are you doing? Where does the transformation take place? What's send to the browser?

& # 1 6 9 ; is the correct solution.

Alice Fan wrote:

thank you.

im using IE 6. i tried changing it in the browser as well as in my html file in the meta tags. i also changed it in the xml file. i'm still getting the error.

From: Jeff Kenton <jkenton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Alice Fan wrote:

Thanks Jeff...

but how do i convince my browser? It doesn't have anything to do with browser versions right?

It probably depends on your browser.

In Mozilla, you can edit preferences: Mail & Newsgroups/Message Display. There
is a Languages section. The default is Western (ISO-8859-1), but you can
change it to Unicode (UTF-8). Your browser should have something similar.

Hope it helps.