[xsl] XSL-FO Wysiwyg designer

Subject: [xsl] XSL-FO Wysiwyg designer
From: "Thomas V. Nielsen" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:52:06 +0100
Making something that look really good in FOP, can be a very slow process.
At least to me - I have a bit of a hard time writing som XSL-FO parse it and
see result.

I know that Adobe is planing a whole suite of new Enterprise Tools like the
Output Designer, which is soposed to be a wysiwyg designer for their servers
like the DocumentServer, which should give you the ability to flow XML data
into the templates generated by the Output Designer, using standard XSL-FO.

But as far I can tell, this is still a bit of a hype, so is there any other
alternatives. Is there some design tools that let you design a template,
plain page (like a product presentation), and the let you save the design as
XSL-FO?

<Thomas/>