Re: [xsl] Can XSLT produce binary output: ASN.1-BER
Subject: Re: [xsl] Can XSLT produce binary output: ASN.1-BER|
From: Sorin Marti <mas@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:44:56 +0100
I am really new to this list and I don't know if anyone can do a
PDF-output with XSLT.
But what you surely can do is a text output for example formatted as a
With the compiler pdflatex (www.pdflatex.org) you can make PDFs then easily.
I think this would save much time. A Latex-file looks like that:
So its structure with begin and end-Tags has much in common with
XML...and best of all it's all free!
Hope this can help...either if it's not what you wanted
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list
- RE: [xsl] Can XSLT produce binary output: ASN.1-BER, (continued)
- bryan - Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:17:25 +0100
- David Carlisle - Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:34:56 GMT
- Michael Kay - Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:53:38 -0000
- Yates, Danny (ANTS) - Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:23:56 -0000
- Sorin Marti - Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:44:56 +0100 <=
- bryan - Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:44:09 +0100
- Peter Binkley - Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:12:08 -0700
- Passin, Tom - Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:57:08 -0500