RE: [xsl] Can XSLT produce binary output: ASN.1-BER

Subject: RE: [xsl] Can XSLT produce binary output: ASN.1-BER
From: Peter Binkley <Peter.Binkley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:12:08 -0700
You might find some useful code in the Pears project at OCLC's Office of
Research: http://www.oclc.org/research/software/pears. Pears (a database
that uses BER internally) has record handlers that convert XML records to
ASN.1/BER, using a configuration file to map XML tag names to BER tag
numbers. It's Java and open source, so could be integrated with XSLT fairly
easily.

Peter