[xsl] workaround for parameter in include statement?

Subject: [xsl] workaround for parameter in include statement?
From: "Braumüller, Hans" <H.Braumueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:40:27 +0100
Hi friends,

i know you cannot apply following because of syntax reasons:

<xsl:include href="{concat($urlGlobalXsl,'frame_properties.xsl')}"/>

Is there a workaround with purely client-side xsl to selecting a url with a variable ?

Because i don´t want to do an hardcoded

<xsl:include href="/ho/global/xsl/frame_properties.xsl"/>

if in the future we change our directory structure or the client have other structure to implement.

Or is this only possibly with a server-side pipeline xml-transformation or two steps xsl-transformation: Like " 1.get this defaultValue from your settings.xml" > "2.write this xslt-stylesheet" "3.Apply that stylesheet for the xml-source-tree-information you want transform."

Thanks for your patience and time,

Greetings,

Hans Braumüller
Systementwickler Web-Design