Re: [xsl] workaround for parameter in include statement?

Subject: Re: [xsl] workaround for parameter in include statement?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 09:44:28 GMT
 done it. Surely this a FAQ and the use of a second namespace will be
 the way to go. Because of that we only do until now client-side
 xsl-processing (IE6) trying to avoid the ms propietary

In that case I don't see why you need dynamic choice of stylesheet at
all.
A given document just needs reference the specific stylesheet it neeeds,
each of teh specific stylesheets should import the common code.

I suspect you are attempting to do it backwards with each document
referencing the stylesheet with the common code.

David