RE: [xsl] implementation of xsl:strip-space

Subject: RE: [xsl] implementation of xsl:strip-space
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 13:19:39 -0500
[Wright, Steve]
> Is there something that I need to do besides putting:
> <xsl:strip-space elements="*"/> in my main xsl template
> at the root level to get the carraige returns removed
> from my output?

<xsl:strip-space elements="*" /> is a top-level element, and so must be a child of the <xsl:stylesheet> element. If you are placing it in a template (as your question suggests) it should be reported as an error by your transformer. So what exactly is the case?

"I saw a man with wooden legs today, and real feet." -- Steven Wright
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email