Re: [xsl] is XSLT 2.0 implementable? (was: N : M transformation)

Subject: Re: [xsl] is XSLT 2.0 implementable? (was: N : M transformation)
From: "Charles White" <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 07:12:10 -0800
Wouldn't the easiest way to handle two levels of conformance be to simply
create two different recommendations with two different namespaces? Sort of
an XSLT 2.0 Schema Aware and an XSLT 2.0 Lite, the latter including some of
the newer capabilities people crave such as multiple output processing but
not otherwise really going much further than the current recommendation?

Chuck White
Author, Mastering XSLT, Sybex Books
http://www.javertising.com/webtech
http://www.tumeric.net