[xsl] How to implement an array

Subject: [xsl] How to implement an array
From: Imrran Wahid <devguy2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 12:34:40 -0800 (PST)
Can I use an array in xsl? If not, any ideas on how to
do the following:

I am using the elements of a particular node to create
a table. The name of the elements are used for the
column headings. The node is uneven...a named child
element could exist in one row, but may be omitted
from others. So i build the heading by testing the
parent to see if there are elements of a named child.
Now I would like to use the name from the column
headings as a parameter to pass to a template to
populate the table cells. Problem is i do not know how
to store the column headings...like in an array.

Are there any other way i could do this?

Imrran