[xsl] find capital letters in string and split it

Subject: [xsl] find capital letters in string and split it
From: "bryan" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:52:53 +0100

In Rdf/Xml it's often the habit to camel-case strings in IDs and such.

Let's suppose I want to split the string at the upper case letters, the
easiest way I can see to do that (the only way that pops into my mind)
is to parse the string twice, using translate() and replacing upper-case
letters with a string sequence not very likely to occur normally, and
then reparse the string splitting it at these occurrences. This is of
course resource intensive and not foolproof. Anybody have any thoughts
on how to do this?