RE: [xsl] Debugging XSL with XML Spy 5

Subject: RE: [xsl] Debugging XSL with XML Spy 5
From: dave beattie <dave.beattie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:10:35 -0000
Thanks for the suggestion, Unfortunately I have no experience of that sort
of hacking so it may take some time.

I have discovered on the XML Spy website that

"The xmlspy® 5 internal XSLT engine does not support proprietary extensions
e.g. MSXML or Apache. We will be supporting the XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0
standards in future implementations of our engine and this will practically
eliminate the need for any proprietary extensions."

so unless there is some way to hack in to the underlying processor I may
just have to wait.