[xsl] replace 'NA' for empty string

Subject: [xsl] replace 'NA' for empty string
From: "Lee, Insoo" <Insoo.Lee@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:32:17 -0500

 Hello,
 In my XSL, I need to check if some fields are 'NA' and if so, print blank.

select="SHORT_RATE_365"/></td>
select="LONG_RATE_365"/></td>
select="RATE_360"/></td>
select="CURR_7_DAY_YIELD"/></td>
select="SEVEN_DAY_EFF_YIELD"/></td>
select="AVG_30_DAY_RATE"/></td>
select="PRICE"/></td>

 Would you suggest using number-format and use blank as a default

	<xsl:decimal-format NaN=""/>
 Or should I use test=

 Which would be more efficient approach?
 Any other better way to do test and replace?
 Thanks
IL