[xsl] Re: Debugging XSL with XML Spy 5

Subject: [xsl] Re: Debugging XSL with XML Spy 5
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:55:48 +0100
Hi Andrew,

In order to be sure that the information is correct I contacted
tech-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and here's their reply:

"The MSXML 4 debugging is kind of out of beta now - although we haven't
officially released yet.  From the people that have been testing it for
quite a while
now we haven't had a single problem reported - so I can only assume that it
is
stable.
It is available to those who have a full license - on request and, in
special
circumstances, we do also have a trial version that supports MSXML 4
debugging.
You are free to respond to any queries with this information as the guide."

I had this update since a long time ago and thought that it must be a
standard feature. The good news is that debugging with MSXML4 in addition to
MSXML3 is immediately available for the owners of a full license.

Hope this helped.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.

"Andrew Welch" <AWelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Dimitre,
>
> I thought Xselerator always used msxml3 for debugging - how do you go
about getting msxml4 used by the debugger?