[xsl] Fwd: trouble with namespaces

Subject: [xsl] Fwd: trouble with namespaces
From: S Woodside <sbwoodside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 15:23:18 -0500
Hi, I think this might be a problem with my XSLT rather than axkit. Help?

Begin forwarded message:

From: S Woodside <sbwoodside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri Feb 14, 2003  2:38:50  PM America/Montreal
To: axkit-users@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: trouble with namespaces

I'm having trouble getting namespaces to work in a pipeline with PIs. it works in a test but doesn't work with these files. I have a largish xslt rng2mid.xsl that contains this amongst many other templates:

<xsl:template match="text"> <form_textarea xmlns="mynms"> FOOBAR </form_textarea> </xsl:template>

and then the next stylesheet (mid2html.xsl) in the pipeline is this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<xsl:stylesheet
  version="1.0"

  <xsl:template match="form_textarea" xmlns="mynms">
    <b>SIMONHELLO</b>
  </xsl:template>

  <xsl:template match="*">
    <xsl:copy-of select="."/>