Re: [xsl] ANN: nxslt - .NET XSLT Command Line Utility

Subject: Re: [xsl] ANN: nxslt - .NET XSLT Command Line Utility
From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:15:02 +0100
Oleg Tkachenko wrote:

> > BTW: Do you know whether there is somewhere available XML catalogs
> > resolver for .NET?
> I'm not aware of any :( I've been thinking about it, that would be extremely
> useful I think, so lets implement it?

On my side it isn't matter of will but matter of (not) having time :-(
But if you have time, I think that it shouldn't be so hard to port Norm
Walsh's catalog resolver from Java to C#.

http://xml.apache.org/dist/commons/xml-commons-resolver-1.0.zip

> I bet you think about docbook?

Not only about DocBook. I think that resolver is very important part of
XML toolchain. Besides AFAIK XSLT processor from .NET is unable to
process DocBook stylesheets.

					Jirka