Re: [xsl] performance issues saxon

Subject: Re: [xsl] performance issues saxon
From: "Vasu Chakkera" <vasucv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:28:04 -0000
Thanks for your suggestions Mike. I am looking at the solution you had
suggested. I am at the moment sticking to saxon5.5.1 for some reasons. I
looked at  the documentation for saxon:preview and the sample play.xsl. I am
all set to do a basic test ..can I give a wildcard * to say preview all
elements?
like.
<saxon:preview mode = "preview" elements = "*"/>

Or do we have to give the specific element's name??
Also will it only work if we have a template of that name.. I am asking this
because i am making use of  a for-each and not a template.?
Thanks
Vasu