Re: [xsl] following-sibling usage

Subject: Re: [xsl] following-sibling usage
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:14:15 GMT
  current : <xsl:value-of select="SOUSTHEME" />
  following : <xsl:value-of select="following-sibling::SOUSTHEME[1]" />

as that first line returned Biographie it means that your current node
is the FICHE node.

So it is unlikely that there are any SOUSTHEME nodes that are siblings
of the current node. Your example only showed one SOUSTHEME so I'm
not sure where you want to find the next node.

If you want to find the second SOUSTHEME child of the current FICHE
then that would be select="SOUSTHEME[2]"

but I suspect that you want to find the SOUSTHEME child of a sibling
FICHE
which would be
select="following-sibling::FICHE[1]/SOUSTHEME"

David