RE: [xsl] following-sibling usage

Subject: RE: [xsl] following-sibling usage
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:02:10 -0000
If you want the element that immediately follows the SOUSTHEME child of
the context node, write

SOUSTHEME/following-sibling::*[1]

The thing that follows the axis name in a step is a NodeTest. It tests
the node at the end of the axis, it doesn't determine where the
navigation starts from.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx