Re: [xsl] entity declaration error

Subject: Re: [xsl] entity declaration error
From: "Karl Stubsjoen" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:53:13 -0700
> Set validateOnParse to false before loading.
> Joe

I support this...  I've had to do the exact same thing.  The problem you are
having is that if you include any part of a doctype decleration in your
stylesheet, then your stylesheet will need to conform (be valid) to the DTD,
and since you've just declared an entity in the DTD and not defined all the
elements of the stylesheet, your stylesheet will not be valid.  However, the
workaround is to simply set "validateOnParse=false".

Karl