[xsl] Adding structure to text nodes

Subject: [xsl] Adding structure to text nodes
From: Cams Ismael <Ismael.Cams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:33:21 +0100
Hello everybody,

I don't know somebody can help me with this problem, but every hint is
welcome.
What I have is an xml file where a <long> tag is defined. This tag can
contain
information of any format. So this could be:

<long>blablabla:
      1: more blabla
      2: blubblub
bloebbloeb
</long>

<long>blablabla:
1: more blabla
      - blabla in blabla
2: blubblub
</long>

<long>very blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla
blabla blabla blabla blabla</long>

What I need to get is the content of the long node in a well-formed format.
In first case this could be:

blablabla:
1: more blabla
2: blubblub

second:
blabla:
1: more blabla
   - blabla in blabla
2: blubblub

third:
very blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla
blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla

Please note that these are just examples. In practice the contents of the
<long> tag is much longer and complexer. All I want to do is get some
structure in the content. So my question is does somebody here has
experience with structuring information by means of XSLT ? Or does anyone
has a hint what I could do ? I have thought a lot about it, but I don't seem
a clear solution.

Any help is welcome.

Kind regards,
Ismaël