[xsl] Adding Dates and Durations

Subject: [xsl] Adding Dates and Durations
From: Stephen Stewart <beowulf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 06:28:02 -0800
Hi,

I have a problem with my XSL. I'm using the document() thing to suck
in a list of RDF feeds, sort them by xs:dateTime then output the date
information corrected to GMT - so I know when a feed was updated in my
time.

The files are all here:
http://green.carisenda.com/xsl/

The problem is that Saxon is now hanging while processing. I've used
to -T option to see where and it seems to be stuck in a loop in the
date:_add-days template of exslt's date.add.template.xsl

It did work, for a week every hour, then got stuck - so I wonder if
it's the date (of course there is the possibility I edited the file in
my sleep). I dunno, I'm going insane maybe.

:)

Stephen