Re: [xsl] Strip space in Sablotron (Non-Problem : fixed ;-)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Strip space in Sablotron (Non-Problem : fixed ;-)
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 16:20:35 +0100
 Tried it, it worked :--)) Marrow on the MS newsgroup pointed out quite
 rightly the processor is applying the default rules for any elements
 without templates (and of course these don't have strip-space LOL)

xsl:strip-space is a feature that is used when building teh input tree
so it applies to everything including things processed by the
default templates. Do you really mean strip-space?

  One interesting thing I may need to do : Transform one or more of my
  elements to quoted-printable encoding. What this means is : substitute
  carriage returns in the original source -element- with the string
  =0D=0A=

You'll find some string replace templates in the FAQ, but XSLT isn't
really the best tool for string handling.

David