RE: [xsl] Saxon is adding line breaks

Subject: RE: [xsl] Saxon is adding line breaks
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 00:12:17 +0100
Tom is correct. You are displaying the output with a text editor that
doesn't understand UTF-8, and is therefore misinterpreting one of the
bytes in a multi-byte UTF-8 character as a line break. Change your text
editor, or use a different encoding.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx