Re: [xsl] Using XSLT within VB.net?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using XSLT within VB.net?
From: mmbradley@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:54:12 -0400
.NET has a number of ways to work with XML/XSL take a look at the System.Xml  and System.Xsl namespaces and there are a number of ways to access large Databases with XML including SQL Server.

this is off topic so if you need more info you can contact me directly.

Have fun,
Marty
marty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx