Re: [xsl] Sorting on call-template value?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Sorting on call-template value?
From: "Randy Oxentenko" <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 14:08:16 -0500
I don't think that would work.  The value returned from call-template would
presumably vary for every possible node in the "for-each" list.  The example
shown below would have a single value for the variable "sortkey".  It would
not be very useful unless it could be different for each node in

Randy Oxentenko