Re: [xsl] Optimizing a XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Optimizing a XSLT
From: Jeff Kenton <jkenton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:17:08 -0400
Eric Barre wrote:

Thanks for the input. Every time I tried using an element value from the input XML as an
attribute for the output XML I got an error unless I used the
disable-output-escaping format.

Have you tried using <xsl:attribute>, as another poster suggested? You're really not trying to do anything fancy; you definitely don't need disable-output-escaping. [ Lots of people on this list would claim you never need it. ]

I am using MSXML for the parser, but I also tried Xerces and the result
came back in about 20 minutes which is better but still way to long.

Eric Barre

Jeff Kenton
DataPower Technology, Inc.
Wire Speed XSLT Processing