Re: [xsl] Optimizing a XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Optimizing a XSLT
From: Jeff Kenton <jkenton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:17:08 -0400
Eric Barre wrote:
Jeff,

Thanks for the input. Every time I tried using an element value from the input XML as an
attribute for the output XML I got an error unless I used the
disable-output-escaping format.

Have you tried using <xsl:attribute>, as another poster suggested? You're really not trying to do anything fancy; you definitely don't need disable-output-escaping. [ Lots of people on this list would claim you never need it. ]

I am using MSXML for the parser, but I also tried Xerces and the result
came back in about 20 minutes which is better but still way to long.

Thanks,
Eric Barre