RE: [xsl] Parameter in Predicate in xsl:template match problem

Subject: RE: [xsl] Parameter in Predicate in xsl:template match problem
From: "Martinez, Brian" <brian.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:57:08 -0600
I wrote:

> > The preceding line works, but what I really want is:
> >
> > <xsl:template match="//category[@b={$target_category}]">
>
> Lose the curly braces.  You don't want to use an attribute
> value template here (and can't anyway--they're not allowed
> within XPath expressions), just a variable reference.

IPBT[1].  Ignore this; I just realized this was a match attribute, in which
case you can't use a variable in the expression, either.  Sorry for any
confusion.

cheers,
b.

[1] I Posted Before Thinking.  Rather common condition at the end of the day
when the caffeine wears off.

| brian martinez                           brian.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxx |
| lead gui programmer                                    303.708.7248 |
| cheap tickets, part of trip network                fax 303.790.9350 |
| 6436 s. racine cir.                             englewood, co 80111 |
| cendant travel distribution services   http://www.cheaptickets.com/ |