[xsl] Deleteing a node tree from memory during an xsl transform.

Subject: [xsl] Deleteing a node tree from memory during an xsl transform.
From: "Simon Kelly" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:54:08 +0200
Hi,

I an attempt to reduce my memory usage during a transform (on the thread
titled Reducing memeory overheads with xsl), I am trying to see if I can
strip all the information I need into a group of smaller node trees, and
then use these instead of the larger original document. I will (if it can be
done) dump the original tree, and then when they are finished with, dump the
smaller trees.

What I need to know is if this can be done??  The dumping I mean :-)

Cheers

Simon

Institut fuer
Prozessdatenverarbeitung