[xsl] Looking for an existing implementation of Javascript extension functions in Saxon

Subject: [xsl] Looking for an existing implementation of Javascript extension functions in Saxon
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:53:42 +0200
I have been playing with my recent implementation of Monadic Computations in
XSLT. The same examples with Javascript extension functions work both in
MSXML3/4 and XalanJ 2.4.1. However Xalan produces "Out of stack" message on
some more realistic examples.

I decided to use also Saxon, but cannot afford the time to write a
completely new set of examples this time in Java.

Therefore, my question is if anybody knows of an existing implementation of
Javascript extension functions for Saxon.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.