RE: [xsl] xsl:attribute -- is this doing what I hope?

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:attribute -- is this doing what I hope?
From: "Passin, Tom" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:39:07 -0400
[Kathy Burke]

> I have a <step> element with a "timer" attribute. If the @timer = yes,
> I want to create 2 additional attributes for the <step>.
> Please tell me
> where I'm going wrong...again.

Remember that you are trying to do a __transformation__.  That is, you
start with something and end up with something else. Assuming that you
know what you want to end up, do not make us guess about it or you
cannot expect to get useful help.

And if you say you are "going wrong", do not make us guess about what
does not meet your desires - show us.  And please, simplify down to the
bare bones so as to highlight just the one thing you are talking about.
Doing that will help you to understand it as well.

Cheers,

Tom P