Re: [xsl] Normalize-Space for a template

Subject: Re: [xsl] Normalize-Space for a template
From: "Karl J. Stubsjoen" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 12:54:14 -0700
Tom,

I tried your approach.  It works well.
Just wondering though:  is there a way to strip spaces from a template that
has been called?  My example of a URL and QUERY and DISPLAY was a pretty
simple one... if this was a much more complicated (involved) template, it
seems there must be a way to "STRIP" the spaces from this result.

Thoughts?

Karl