RE: [xsl] xsl:sort in old MSXML

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:sort in old MSXML
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 11:50:03 -0400
Claudio,

Heh, lucky me. I said something backwards but you didn't notice. :->

"The former" is an expression we use to refer to "the first [of two]", "the latter" means "the last [of two]". So if I say "you can do either X or Y, but the former is preferable" I'm trying to say X is preferable.

I'm aware that sometimes my recklessly idiomatic English (or maybe it's Merckan, they argue about that) gets me into trouble. I'll try to be clearer....

Cheers,
Wendell

p.s. Merckan is the language we speak here in Mercka.