RE: [xsl] Detecting the tags inside CDATA section

Subject: RE: [xsl] Detecting the tags inside CDATA section
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 09:39:58 +0100
> I have a problem regarding a CDATA section in an XML file...
>
> All the data inside the CDATA section here is actually an XML
> document that I want to parse and convert to a html file.

You need to parse the XML document, extract text node containing the
CDATA section, and then pass the string value of this text node to an
XML parser and parse it again.

By putting the nested XML document inside a CDATA section, you are
telling the system "the angle brackets in here are not to be treated as
markup". You do want them treated as markup, so why are you putting them
in a CDATA section?

Michael Kay