[xsl] [OT] XMLForms and xsl

Subject: [xsl] [OT] XMLForms and xsl
From: "Simon Kelly" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:49:57 +0200
Hi all,

I'm using XMLForms in my current project, and obviously xsl to transform
them into the output of choice. However, I'm getting a bit stuck on the
XMLForms layout as I only have a few examples to work from.

Does anyone know where there is a full Schema explanation of XMLForms and a
few example pages of the xsl for different media transofrmations?

Cheers

Simon

"I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all
the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinion of himself than
on the opinion of others." -- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

Institut fuer
Prozessdatenverarbeitung
und Elektronik,
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH,