[xsl] Transforming problem

Subject: [xsl] Transforming problem
From: fstorr <fffrancis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 18:41:50 +0000
Hi all

Long time lurker, still very novice in XML/SLT/Xanything...

XML is here: http://www.thespiceweasel.com/xsl/newsbrief.xml

XSL is here: http://www.thespiceweasel.com/xsl/transformnews.xsl

The XSL is probably not particularly well written as I'm still new to this. Any help/advice would be gratefully received.

Regards

Francis