[xsl] XSL to HTML --> XHTML?

Subject: [xsl] XSL to HTML --> XHTML?
From: Patricia LaRue <pdlarue@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 13:46:10 -0800 (PST)
I just discovered that my webpage (using xsl to
transform an xml file) must be viewable on a
Macintosh.  I think that means I need to convert the
output to HTML.  Does that mean I need to look at
XHTML?  Does anybody have any ideas?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions,

  Patricia's Fancy

Visit my eBay store for great deals on terrific items!  I specialize in pretty things for the girl inside of women and boy toys for the boy inside of men, but also have a variety of life's little necessities.  If you play music, check out Rainbow Music Outlet.  Bookmark these stores as we are always adding new merchandise for your shopping pleasure.

Do you Yahoo!?