Re: [xsl] UBB Code and XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] UBB Code and XSLT
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:14:52 -0700
After rereading I disovered you wanted the opposite of what I just gave you.
(ive been up for a few to many hours working on some deadline stuff - please
forgive me)  None-the-less the concept is the same...  just parse your
nonXML conformant HTML through a CDATA tagged XML node and reverse the
output to be UBB complient instead...

Good luck!

M.