Re: [xsl] Sorting different date formats

Subject: Re: [xsl] Sorting different date formats
From: Jarkko.Moilanen@xxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:29:56 +0200
Lainaus allan.mccluskey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

< Hi all,
<
< Could someone please show me how to perform and XSL:SORT on an date in this
< format? <endDate>2004-02-15</endDate>
<
< I have many other sorts that I need to perform so an explantion would also
< be much appreciated so I can fully understand how you do it : )
<
< Many thanks,
< Allan
<
<

You can use sub-string to get the desired result.

Look here for example:

http://www.topxml.com/xsltStylesheets/Stylesheets/FilteringSorting/ConcatDDMMYYYY/ConcatDDMMYYYY.xsl

Cheers,
Jarkko