[xsl] links for elements in xslt

Subject: [xsl] links for elements in xslt
From: Bret <laker_66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:05:02 -0800 (PST)
I have .net page which gets input from the user . I
had to convert that input to xml and send it to the
3rd party database and get the output in xml . I
transform that xml to html using XSL file by using
Load and Transform methods in .NET
My XSL is similar to this .

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:for-each select="record">
</xsl:for-each>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

This is has been done so far . Now I do want to
provide a links to all  these elements(i.e
Person-name,Person-City..) so that when the user hits
the link, the link spawn's another search to the xml
database and returns the result .I Was wondering how
would i do that . Do i have to call etxernal objects
from XSL to call the  the search .
Any thoughts appreciated

Thanks