RE: [xsl] Any X Based XSL Generators ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Any X Based XSL Generators ?
From: "Lars Huttar" <lars_huttar@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 13:07:34 -0600
I'm curious about your question.
What do you mean by "X Based" -- X Window System?
Also, why non-Java? As you're probably aware, that eliminates
several major cross-platform XSLT processors.

You might take a look at http://www.altova.com/support_platform_linux.html
It says you can run XMLSpy under Wine.
"xmlspyR 2004 has been successfully tested on Red Hat Linux 8.0 using Wine 20030115"
(http://www.altova.com/support_platforms.html)
Personally though I rarely use Altova's XSLT processor as it
has some inconvenient bugs.

Also look at http://www.xmlsoftware.com/xslt.html (e.g. "libxslt")
and http://www.xmlsoftware.com/xsltutils.html
(e.g. "XSLTC", an XSLT -> C++ compiler in C++).

Lars