[xsl] Problems reference Schema

Subject: [xsl] Problems reference Schema
From: "Eder de Oliveira" <eder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 09:24:49 -0300
Hi people,

I do an application in Delphi 6, this application validate a XML document
using a Schema document and parser MSXML3.0.

My code:

var
  XMLDocument: TDOMDocument30;
  IXMLDoc : IXMLDomDocument2;
  XMLSchema : TXMLSchemaCache30;
Begin
try
      XMLdocument30 := TDOMDocument30.Create(nil);
      try
        IXMLDoc := XMLDocument30.DefaultInterface;
        IXMLDoc.async := false;
        IXMLDoc.load(OpenDialog.FileName);
        XMLDocument30.ConnectTo(IXMLDoc);

        XMLSchema30 := TXMLSchemaCache30.Create(nil);

XMLSchema30.DefaultInterface.add('http://www.cnpq.br/2002/XSD/lattes','C:\La
ttes\Curriculo\LMPL\XSD\LMPLCurriculo.xsd');
        XMLDocument30.schemas :=
XMLSchema30.DefaultInterface.get('CURRICULO-VITAE');
      except
        raise
EgstXMLException.Create(XMLDocument30.DefaultInterface.parseError.errorCode,
XMLDocument30.DefaultInterface.parseError.reason);
      end;

      if (XMLDocument30.validate.errorCode <> 0) then begin
        if GstMessageDlg(msgXMLMalFormado,mtConfirmation, [mbYes, mbNo],
           0,dtlXMLMalFormado,false) = mrYes then
             result := true
        else
          result := false;
      end
      else
        result := true;
    finally
      IXMLDoc := nil;
      XMLDocument30 := nil;
      XMLDocument30.Free;
      XMLSchema30 := nil;
      XMLSchema30.Free;
    end;
  end;
end;

When execute line "
XMLSchema30.DefaultInterface.add('http://www.cnpq.br/2002/XSD/lattes','C:\La
ttes\Curriculo\LMPL\XSD\LMPLCurriculo.xsd');". Message Error: 'Incorrect
definition for the root element in schema'.

With the Parser MSXML4.0, I don't have problems.

Can anyone help me please?

thanks
Eder