Re: [xsl] Input form from schema - indexable parameter

Subject: Re: [xsl] Input form from schema - indexable parameter
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:44:59 GMT
  Needed is an example of how to store and retrieve data in an indexable
  parameter.  I would like to create "myTypes" as an indexable array of
  variables

xslt does not have arrays so I am having trouble guessing exactly what
you want here, but if you want a variable that stores structured data
(as appears to be the case) then you want to use a node set, possibly
(or possibly not) in a nodeset-valued variable.

eg if the document x.x.ml
<x>
<a/>
<b/>
<c/>
</x>

corresponds to your "array" then

<xsl:copy-of select="document('x.xml')/x/*[2]"/>

will access the second element of that "array".

David
`
--
http://www.dcarlisle.demon.co.uk/matthew