RE: [xsl] Re: Displaying XSLT XML result in IE ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: Displaying XSLT XML result in IE ?
From: "Mike Spencer" <spencer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:31:58 -0800
Thanks for your reply, I did download Xselerator and took a good look at it,
on the surface it looks like an excellent application, probably better than
XML Spy at least for my purposes, I will probably buy it. However in my
original question I am trying to display my output xml resulting from my
xslt within my application in much the same way that Xselerator does with
their buttons,  I can also do this in XMLSpy, but I prefer Xselerators
presentation. So it doesn't really help me, all I see in my app as a result
of the xslt is the text in the browser not the xml, with no way of saving it
as xml. I see nothing in their examples that shows me how to do that.
Thanks for your input.