Re: [xsl] XSLT + SAX

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT + SAX
From: Robert Koberg <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 03:21:29 -0800
Hi,

Check out:

http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.0/tutorial/doc/JAXPXSLT9.html

best,
-Rob

Andrew Welch wrote:

Hello everyone,

I want to apply two succesive transformations to a document:

1. A XSLT transformation using a XSL file.
2. A SAX transformation having as source the result of the first transformation.

Right now I can do this using an intermediate file, which obviously isn't a nice approach. Is there a way to "concatenate" these two transformations without using an intermediate file ?

I've often had this problem and I'm yet to find a good solution.

I think it may be possible to specify a SAXResult as the result of the
first xslt transform, and then pass that to a TransformerHandler to do
the second stage SAX transformation, but I havent had time to look into
it.

If you do get this going please post the answer to the list,

thanks
andrew