RE: [xsl] real XSLT performance

Subject: RE: [xsl] real XSLT performance
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 00:25:11 -0000
It's a good idea to include something like

<xsl:comment>
  Generated by <xsl:value-of select="system-property('xsl:vendor')"/>
</xsl:comment>

in the head of your stylesheet, so you know which XSLT processor is
being invoked. You're not going to be able to solve any performance
problems until you know that basic information.

Michael Kay