Re: [xsl] No html if XSD present?

Subject: Re: [xsl] No html if XSD present?
From: "David Brown" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:15:54 +0000
> do you _really_ want the namespace of your elements to be the same as
> the location of the schema?

Not sure. I'm making first steps to understand how to construct a good XML
document and took the namespace to be the place where structure and form are
defined.. the little I know suggested to me that schemas are now used where
DTD's where once defined, as they provide data types etc and are XML
themselves.

?

davidpbrown