RE: [xsl] Empty object

Subject: RE: [xsl] Empty object
From: "Craig Kattner" <CKattner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:20:40 -0600
Um, doesn't that just mean that your encodings are screwed up?  If you're getting that "famous A" then the browser is interpreting the it as some other character encoding.  What encoding is your output?  What do you have a meta tag in there that specifies the encoding?  What about the HTTP headers (assuming you're accessing it via a webserver anyway)?  What encoding does IE say it's using (View->Encoding).

The solution isn't to force "&nbsp;" into your output, the solution is to get all your encodings on the same page.

Craig