Re: [xsl] Empty object

Subject: Re: [xsl] Empty object
From: scott gabelhart <swgabel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:01:01 -0500
Mike Haarman wrote:

But my first priority is to get &nbsp; into my

transformed output.

<xsl:text>&amp;nbsp;</xsl:text> when transformed still places

into my output when viewed with a browser.

Because you didn't add the attribute disable-output-escaping="yes" to the xsl:text node. You did not read the FAQ or you would know that and also why you don't want to do that.

What am I doing wrong?

You're not doing your reading and you're not listening.

If your PHB is demanding an entity reference in the output of your
transformation, get him to post and we'll put him straight too.

XSL-List info and archive:

what is a PHB?