RE: [xsl] Possible Off-topic - edit html through a form back in to xml

Subject: RE: [xsl] Possible Off-topic - edit html through a form back in to xml
From: "Kirk Allen Evans" <kaevans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:39:45 -0500
For .Text (the engine used for weblogs.asp.net), the code accepts the HTML
and uses Chris Lovett's SgmlReader to read the (likely) non-well-formed
markup into a well-formed XML document.  It then uses XSLT to strip out
likely problems caused from Microsoft Word cut and paste and some style tags
that would cause problems for subsequent renderings on the aggregated view
of feeds.