[xsl] Processing only certain nodes in a document fragment

Subject: [xsl] Processing only certain nodes in a document fragment
From: Glenn MacGregor <gtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:26:25 -0800
Hi All,

Thanks for all the help so far! I am having a problem with the following
document fragment:

<foreach>
<in>
<item>test1</item>
<item>test2</item>
<item>test3</item>
<item>test4</item>
<item>test5</item>
</in>
<do>
</do>
</foreach>

I need a template which will loop through all the <item> tags and replace the
"<var/>" tag in the <do> section with CDATA of the current item tag echoing all
the rest of the do tag to the result (without the <do> tag).

Is this possible? If there is a better way to handle this please let me know I
have complete control the document, I can put any structure or XML in there.

  Thanks

Glenn MacGregor
HighStreet Networks